Made in the USA, ARK’s Brick Stick Textured Chewelry Necklace provides a safe, wearable, discrete, and cool solution for those who need to chew.
Use this “textured chewelry necklace” :
- As an oral fidget to help calm, soothe, and self-regulate during times of stress
- To better focus during homework and other activities
- For sensory oral motor input, and/or
- As a safe alternative to chewing/biting on fingers, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
The long shape means you can reach all the way to the back molars for adequate chewing, and two different textures are built-in for varied tactile input: large bumps on one side and small bumps on the other.
Chewelry Necklace Details:
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own adjustable breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 2.5 inches long, 5/8 inch wide, and about 3/8 inch thick
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length
If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
A textured version is also available separately.
Color hues may vary slightly.